- September 17, 2019
- Posted by: elegentcoders
- April 22, 2020 - April 23, 2020
ABOUT THE COURSE
Disciplinary hearings can be daunting, whether you need to attend one, or start the proceedings. Often, we hear employers saying, “We followed all the fair procedures and now the employee is taking us to the CCMA stating that no procedure was followed” Many organisations have costly compensation orders from the CCMA due to Line Managers and HR staff not complying with legislation regarding disciplinary matters.
OUTCOMES OF THE COURSE
- This course will provide participants with guidance on how to effectively initiate and chair a disciplinary hearing.
- Prepare, investigate and formulate the appropriate charges for any given disciplinary hearing
- Delegates will develop skills to professionally chair a disciplinary hearing.
- This course gives a practical hands-on approach to chairing disciplinary hearings in your workplace.
- The course focuses on how to conduct disciplinary hearings in line with the principles of fairness and equity as envisaged by the Labour Relations Act.