- September 24, 2019
- Posted by: elegentcoders
- May 20, 2020 - May 21, 2020
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
ABOUT THE COURSE
Project administration and support is an important part of an effective project management and governance. The course has been designed to capacitate project Assistants and Administrators to be able to play their roles and ensure project success. Learners attending this course will be working as a Administrators in the context of a small project and medium size project involving few resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment or working as a contributing team member on a medium to large project when not a leader. This course is aligned ti Unit Standards 120381, at NQF Level 4 with 5 credits.
In two days learners will be exposed to project management case studies and the course provide extensive practical exercises that enable the learners to put their knowledge of the project administration onto the test under the guidance of an experience project practitioner.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Understanding key concepts and terminologies in project management
- The role of different role players and contributors in project management
- Understanding basic structure and their influence in projects
- Executing processes and standards to support project change control
- Updating and communicating status of change requests
- Administering the project library/ repository to support change to affected items
- Maintaining project organisational information
In delivering our learning and development interventions we have adopted a blended learning approach. Blended learning is the combination of instructor led training and online adaptive learning that offers the learner an optimal learning experience. Furthermore we have adopted a case study based approach in rendering learning and development services to our clients. Case studies bring interesting, real-world situations into the classroom.