- June 21, 2022
- Posted by: elegentcoders
- July 21, 2022 - July 22, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
In an environment of continuous change, organizations need to have efficient and effective management of the projects they undertake to improve their competitiveness.
This course introduces students to the basics and best practices in project management that will allow them to manage projects with the highest guarantees of success, providing them with a homogeneous set of basic knowledge for effective management of projects.
The course provides an overview of the life cycle of project management by working with each of the five process groups defined in the Project Management Institute, Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring/Controlling, and Closing.
- Project Management Concepts & Terminologies
- Project Management in Business Context
- Trends in Adopting Project Management
- Project Management Constraints
- Fundamentals of Project management Lifecycle
- Project Prioritization and Selection
- Fundamentals of project planning
- Fundamentals of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK)
- Project Planning Techniques
- Developing tools to measure project performance parameters
- From project planning to project Execution
Unit Standard ID: 120372, NQF Level 04, Credits 05.
This course will be hosted virtually. At the end of the Course Learner will receive Certificate of Attendance.
R 5 999,00 per person
Duration: 2 days
Date: 21 & 22 July 2022
Venue: Live Webinar/ Online