- May 25, 2022
- Posted by: elegentcoders
- August 29, 2022 - August 30, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This course is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan. However, it is also ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to write a business case or how to outline a business idea. Being able to write and present a cohesive business plan is an important skill, whether you’re applying for funding, looking for support from stakeholders, or trying to convince someone to partner with you. This course will give you the skills you need to create a winning business plan.
- Understand the purpose of a business plan
- Describe the components of a business plan
- Learn how to pitch your business plan to investors
- Various presentation skills are explained
- Identify the common mistakes to avoid when writing a business plan
Unit Standard ID: 10008, NQF Level: 01, Credits: 07
This course will be hosted virtually. At the end of the Course Learner will receive Certificate of Attendance.
R1 550.00 per person
Duration: 2 days
Date: 29 & 30 August 2022
Venue: Live Webinar/ Online